Apologies for the delay in posting messages

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2012
      Hi,

      I have been on the road for over two weeks and have been unavailable to moderate posts. Since this will continue for some time, for now I am making posts in general unmoderated. (Some individuals may still find their posts moderated; if so, I apologize, since I don't know who those individuals might be.) I'll try to check back after a while and see how things are going.

      Rob Bowman
      List Owner
      Biblical Apologetics Yahoo Group