Ehrman

  • TomA
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010
      Can anyone point me to a good refutation of Bart Ehrman's book, Jesus Interrupted? Specifically, I am interested in a response to the differences in the birth narratives. Ehrman dismisses the classical response that one is Joseph's and the other Mary's because both say they are from Joseph.
    • Pancho, Ponsoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2010
        Tom -

        You can try Ben Witherington's "What have they done with Jesus?" and "Fabricating Jesus" - Craig Evans and "Reinventing Jesus" - J. Ed Komoszewski, M. James Sawyer, Daniel Wallace.