How not to do church

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010
      Dear friends,

      I have just posted a blog entry entitled "How Not to Do Church" on the Religious Researcher, discussing how the study of Jehovah's Witness and Mormon ecclesiology brings into perspective what is essential in a biblically-based understanding of the church:

      http://www.religiousresearcher.org/2010/08/24/how-not-to-do-church/

      The blog entry also links to the newest installment of my response to the LDS manual Gospel Principles, dealing with the LDS Church's teachings about the church and apostasy.

      Director of Research
      Institute for Religious Research
      Online: http://www.irr.org/