Where are the people in this discussion group?

  • Isa
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
      Hi, Rob:

      Has this group decided to have its natural death. I have not seen any post for a long time now.

      Isa
      ---------
    • Didymus Didymus
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2010
        Not sure I usually just read alone.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2010
          The group is just hibernating, i think.  :)

          God bless!

          Arcee

          "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis