Christian Education

  • Neil Barham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      If you are interested in Christian Education, you will find a group of new friends gathering in a new group on Yahoo.  I have started this group for people who are interested in learning about the ministry of Kendall Christian School in Miami. For over 35 years, KCS has had a powerful and positive impact on thousands of children and their families all over South Florida.  It provides an exceptional educational product combined with a safe, clean spiritual atmosphere that is rare and precious.

      If you would like to know more about our ministry, click or copy and paste the link below and join this Yahoo group.  It will link you to our site -- and to a child's heart.

      Sincerely,

      Neil Barham
      Kendall Presbyterian Church
      Miami, Florida