An important ministry

  • Neil Barham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I have started a Yahoo Group for people who are interested in learning about and supporting a ministry that is near and dear to my heart:  Kendall Christian School in Miami. For over 35 years, KCS has had a powerful and positive impact on thousands of children and their families all over South Florida.  It provides an exceptional educational product combined with a safe, clean spiritual atmosphere that is rare and precious.

      Like most of us, KCS is facing difficult times because of the economy. She needs any support you can give, whether it be a few minutes on your knees or a few dollars from your spare change jar.  (Yes, even $5 or $10 makes a huge difference -- loaves and fishes come to mind here!)

      If you would like to know more about our ministry, click the link below and join this Yahoo group.  It will link you to our site -- and to a child's heart.

      Sincerely,

      Neil Barham, Ruling Elder, Kendall Presbyterian Church