OFF LIST - Re: [biblicalapologetics] Bibliography on the Trinity posted in the files section of this discussion forum

  • Kevin Bywater
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2010
      Dear Rob,

      Would you might emailing the bibliography to me. I've forgotten my password for my Yahoo account.

      Blessings,
      Kevin

      Kevin James Bywater, Director
      SUMMIT OXFORD STUDY CENTRE

      On Mar 28, 2010, at 6:35 PM, Rob wrote:

      All,

      For those interested in the doctrine of the Trinity, I have posted a bibliography on the subject in the files section of this forum:

      You will need to be able to open a PDF file.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)