Zionism (Was Re: Resurrection - of the body or the spirit-soul?)

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 27, 2010
      Isa,

      I'm so backlogged I didn't see this until after the other replies.

      I'll tell you what. Considering I don't have a lot of time to read this (and I know enough to know that there are probably sites that say just the opposite), I'll read it only under one condition. That is if you read David Dolan's good book "Holy War for the Holy Land". Does your article agree or disagree with his suppositions? If it agrees, it may be worth reading.

      Thanks again.

      Jeff

      --- In biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com, "Isa" <isalcordo@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Jeff: