Self-introduction

  • isalcordo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hi, to all:

      Thank you for accepting me as a member of your forum. I am from the Philippines and a Roman Catholic. I had been a Regional State University president in my country (1970-1982) and later joined the University of Florida working on agricultural environmental studies from 1988 until I retired in 2002.

      My passion is to see Christian laymen, Protestant and Catholics, united in Faith in Christ Jesus as personal Savior and Sovereign Lord of Christian Nations.

      I have my website: http://www.layadvocacyforchristianunity.org I have self-published two books: "Biblical History of Israel and the Kingdom of God" (Xulon Press-2003) and "PROSPERITY God's Desire for His People" (AuthorHouse-2006).

      I believe that the Bible is truly the revelation of God to humanity, who in His graciousness and mercy has allowed us to see His PERSON in Jesus of Nazareth.

      I hope to learn from you all. My full name is Isabelo S Alcordo.

      Isalcordo