Lecture on understanding fideism

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008
      All,

      For those who are interested in apologetic methodology, I will be
      giving a lecture on fideism tonight on PalTalk. There will be an
      opportunity for questions. I will be referring especially to Pascal,
      Kierkegaard, and Barth. To listen, go to PalTalk.com, get an account if
      you don't have one, and search for a room with the word "apologetics."
      The class is on Christian Apologetics Methods.

      Executive Director
      Institute for Religious Research
      Online: http://www.irr.org/