Re: [biblicalapologetics] Wave goodbye to "Dave Wave"

  • Harry McFarland
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 8:51 AM
      He didn't want his questions answered.  He's a pretzel twister, with an endless stream of dough.

      Harry

      On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Jimmy Sloan <jimmysloan@...> wrote:

      I hate to see anyone removed but sometimes it is necessary. Unfortunately in this case, I think Dave Wave will see this as a victory of some kind.  A "They couldn't answer my arguments so they booted me."  I hope not, but that is the impression I got from Dave.

      ~ J. Sloan