Re: [biblicalapologetics] Is belief in the Trinity necessary to salvation?

  • Dave Wave
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 6, 2008
      --- James <jamesjay@...> wrote:

      > Yet you state "I will agree, that belief in the
      > Trinity is NOT
      > necessary." Therefore you believe a person can
      > believe in a false god
      > and be saved. Yet Paul said no idolater will inherit
      > the KOG.
      >
      > James Kirby

      James, do you even know what apologetics is?

      No, it is not preaching to the choir, yet that is the
      sum and substance of your participation here. You
      merely set forth dogmatic statements about the
      requirements for salvation, then insist the few bible
      verses you quote can only be talking about the
      Trinity.

      Do you think perhaps you might need to focus on the
      milk before you hit the steak?
    • James
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 7, 2008
        Hello Robert M. Bowman, Jr et al;

        Therefore I will not be responding to any more posts until Mr Bowman
        allows the discussion to continue. I would welcome any off-list
        discussion if anyone so chooses.

        Regards in His Name;
        James Kirby