Re: [biblicalapologetics] Is belief in the Trinity necessary to salvation?

  • Dave Wave
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 6, 2008
      --- James <jamesjay@...> wrote:

      > Rather... Christians have a ~Correct~ understanding.
      > That's the point.
      > Scripture is clear on that. Eternal life is knowing
      > the Only True God
      > and His Son Jesus Christ. John 17.

      Give us some examples of mistaken notions about God
      that somebody can hold, while still being
      authentically born-again, please.

      If a Christian doesn't believe God is omni-present,
      would this denial cause them to forfeit their claim to
      being saved, yes or no?

      If you don't think Christians need to have a perfect
      understanding of everything about God to be saved,
      then obviously you can pinpoint doctrinal deviations a
      Christian can hold, but which don't disturb their
      salvation.
    • James
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 7, 2008
        Hello Robert M. Bowman, Jr et al;

        Therefore I will not be responding to any more posts until Mr Bowman
        allows the discussion to continue. I would welcome any off-list
        discussion if anyone so chooses.

        Regards in His Name;
        James Kirby