Re: [biblicalapologetics] Is belief in the Trinity necessary to salvation?

  • Dave Wave
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 5 2:05 PM
      whoops, James is the dogmatic know-nothing Trinitarian
      here, not Steve.

    • James
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 7 5:44 AM
        Hello Robert M. Bowman, Jr et al;

        Therefore I will not be responding to any more posts until Mr Bowman
        allows the discussion to continue. I would welcome any off-list
        discussion if anyone so chooses.

        Regards in His Name;
        James Kirby