Question for Bowman

  • yeah right
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 21, 2008
      Hey,

      I was a Christian and Trinitarian between 1989 and 1998.

      During that time, I recieved many materials from CRI, including your
      two books "You should believe in the Trinity" and "Jehovah's Witnesses,
      Jesus Christ, and the Gospel of John."

      I agreed with most conclusions you reached, but, I was wondering
      whether your discussions with scholarly non-trinitarians, since writing
      those books, have caused you to change or abandon any arguments you
      made in those books.

      Do you still defend ALL the grammatical arguments you published years
      ago? If not, which ones did you change/abandon, and why?

      dave
    • James
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 7, 2008
        Hello Robert M. Bowman, Jr et al;

        Therefore I will not be responding to any more posts until Mr Bowman
        allows the discussion to continue. I would welcome any off-list
        discussion if anyone so chooses.

        Regards in His Name;
        James Kirby