Re: America is under homosexual siege among others.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2008
      All,

      Although the biblical teaching on homosexual behavior is fair game for
      this discussion group, I consider Rusty's post to be little more than
      spam. I have removed him from the list.

      Please do not post in response to his post, though again, if you wish
      to discuss the Bible's teaching on this or other subjects you are
      welcome to do so.

      Owner, Biblical Apologetics Group