America is under homosexual siege among others.

  • djour8142
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2008
      America is under homosexual siege among others.

      America is under siege! A dark cloud is gathering, casting a
      dangerous shadow over the Land of Liberty. Our nation has been
      systematically targeted and is currently under assault by an
      aggressive campaign to overthrow our political, religious, and moral
      foundations. The "gay" community which represents about 2% of the
      population has openly declared war on America. Their declaration is
      a comprehensive one that is seeking to influence every aspect of our
      culture.
      The homosexual agenda is constantly pushing the envelope (gay
      marriage anyone?), becoming more widespread, and more skillfully
      structured. with each passing day. It reaches into our media,
      government, corporations, schools, libraries, and tragically, even
      into some of our mainline churches.
      This brochure brings a solemn warning. It is written to prayerfully
      persuade those who read it to rise up to ensure that this moral wrong
      does not become another "civil right" in America. This abominable
      lifestyle, along with child-killing (abortion), are the two main
      sponsors that are promoting the moral chaos, perversion, and violent
      barbarism that are running rampant in this generation.
      Therefore, we cannot in good conscience stand idly by while our
      precious liberties are being turned into licentiousness. We mustn't
      tolerate what God deems intolerable. We cannot make straight what God
      has called crooked. For the sake of our children and for the future
      of our nation, this madness must end.
      The Gay Agenda Exposed
      The "Gay Movement" sees traditional Christian teaching as the last
      bastion that continues to cause universal disapproval and rejection
      of their depraved behavior. Thus there is an all-out effort to
      discredit Christians who hold fast to Biblical truth. Their deceptive
      plan has been:

      To revise and twist the Scriptures to justify their
      perversions.
      To subvert mainline denominations and then use them as
      launching pads to attack Bible believing churches. (They crave
      religious endorsement.) -
      To present themselves as intelligent, compassionate, and
      caring, while those who oppose their agenda as those who suffer from
      some dark deviant fear, i.e. homophobia. Thus labeling the majority
      of Americans as abnormal, while they flaunt their perversion as
      normal.
      To elevate their sexual preference to a minority status and
      thereby equate their agenda as a civil rights struggle.
      To blame God for making them that way, i.e. genetics, thereby
      deceiving themselves and the public into thinking that they are not
      responsible for their inappropriate behavior. (What kind of a god
      would make them homosexual an'! then turn around and condemn
      them 'for practicing it? This is not the just, loving God of the
      Bible. It is the god of their own distorted imaginations.)
      The Bible and Homosexuality

      According to the Bible, homosexuality and lesbianism are
      abominations in the sight of the Lord, perversions of the creatures
      He made in His image: "male and female created He them."
      (heterosexual) (Genesis 1 :27)
      Sodomy is a sin of the gravest nature and has produced one of the
      most serious plagues known to man, AIDS. In Romans 1 :28, the Apostle
      Paul wrote that sodomy is one of two sins in which God may abandon
      sinners, turning them over to a reprobate mind which sears their
      conscience and twists their logic. (A reprobate mind truly believes
      good is evil and evil is good.) The other sin is the blasphemy
      against the Holy Ghost (Matthew 12:31,32).
      God warns man against the sin of sodomy: "Thou shalt not lie with a
      man as with a woman; it is an abomination." (Leviticus 18:22) "Defile
      not yourselves" in this sin, commands the Lord God. (Leviticus 18:24;
      see also Deuteronomy 23:17)
      Sodomy brings catastrophic consequences upon the city or nation that
      approves of it or fails to stand against it. "The land is defiled:
      therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it and the land itself
      vomiteth out her inhabitants" (Leviticus 18:25).
      One just has to call to remembrance the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah to
      realize this is not a matter of civil rights, it is a question of
      national survival. In 2 Peter 2:6 and Jude 7, the word of God
      emphatically declares that God turned those cities to ashes to
      serve as an example to future generations that would be tempted to
      follow in their evil ways.

      Biblically, sodomy promotes idolatry, invites false gods, and
      nurtures apostasies. It spawns additional perversions, such as
      pedophilia and bestiality. It gnaws at the vitals and rots the soul.
      First, the soul of those who indulge in its lusts and ultimately, the
      soul of the nation which permits it to continue unchallenged.
      Historically, rampant homosexuality has been one of the social
      malignancies that has preceded the fall of nations (Greece, Rome,
      etc.)

      Homosexuality and Civil Rights
      Socially, the homosexual agenda seeks to hijack the legitimate civil
      rights struggle to further their goals. Case in point is Patricia
      Schroeder, the former Democratic Congresswoman from Colorado who
      tried to appeal to Colin Powell to support gays in the military. She
      mistakenly equates the gay revolt to the plight of the African-
      American's struggle for equality in our nation. Mr. Powell's response
      is correct, "Skin color is a benign, non-behavioral characteristic.
      Sexual orientation is perhaps the most profound of human behavioral
      characteristics, comparison of the two is a convenient but invalid
      argument"

      Church in America
      Obviously, I'm espousing grave and, I believe, legitimate concerns
      over this matter. As Christians, we must recognize the brutal reality
      that the homosexual lifestyle cannot produce its own offspring. The
      only way they can successfully fulfill their agenda is by seduction,
      by adoption, and by indoctrinating our children. That's why it is not
      a coincidence when we find the homosexual agenda slithering into our
      schools, malls, libraries, and various other places to win converts.
      They desperately need to influence this next generation in order for
      their sugar-coated, poisonous agenda to gain acceptance. If we love
      our children and this nation, we cannot allow this to happen. We must
      raise up a banner that will uphold Biblical truth, the moral
      standards of our communities, and the laws that protect us from this
      debauchery.
      The truth is, Biblical Christianity cannot co-exist, tolerate, or
      condone homosexuality. To do so is to invite the wrath of God upon
      America, condemn homosexuals to hell, and to foolishly squander our
      children's future because of our moral cowardice. Brethren, if the
      homosexual agenda prevails, this nation will be forced to outlaw and
      prosecute someone. Which lifestyle will be made illegal, Christianity
      or homosexuality? In the near future this nation will be forced to
      decide.
      The time may come when the church may by law have to censor the sound
      teaching of Scripture and muzzle our preachers. Men of God who refuse
      to be silent may face fines and imprisonment, while homosexuals will
      be free to trample under foot everything that is decent and honorable
      in America. Preaching· the truth that has. the power to save the
      souls of homosexuals will be deemed a "hate crime." Is this what we
      want to have to face in the near future? Is this the godless legacy
      we want to pass to our Children? I pray not!

      To The Homosexual
      If you happen to be:, trapped in the homosexual lifestyle and you've
      had the courage to read this, I want you to know there is still hope
      for you. I also know you sincerely believe that your deliverance is
      found in society accepting your indecent behavior as perfectly
      normal. Nothing could be farther from Your deliverance, as all
      mankind's, is found in repentance, the turning away from this grave
      wickedness to receive the abundant grace and mercy, found in Jesus
      Christ. He alone has the power to set you free from the depression,
      the self-hate, the nagging thoughts of suicide, the drugs, the
      alcoholism, and the diseases that are epidemic amongst gays. There
      are literally tens of thousands of ex-homosexuals who can testify and
      confirm this truth.
      I know deep down you're only craving love and acceptance, but it must
      be rooted in the truth that sets you free and not in a lie that
      reinforces you in this sinful destructive lifestyle. The Bible says
      in Proverbs 27:6, "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the
      kisses of an enemy are deceitful." Sure, the Church in America can
      agree with your gay lifestyle and then watch you perish in an
      eternity without Christ. Is that love my friend or is that hate? When
      Christians cry out to warn you to repent and be reconciled back to
      God that is not hate calling you, it is love. It is love empowered by
      truth that can set you free and fulfill the deepest longing of your
      heart as you are accepted by the one who matters most, the God who
      created you. I urge you today to call upon the name of Jesus to
      acknowledge and repent of your sins before it is too late. For the
      sake of your eternal soul, just open your heart to receive the
      abundant pardon and deliverance that comes from God's amazing grace.
      RUSTY LEE THOMAS, ELIJAH MINISTRIES, P.O. BOX 3126, WACO TEXAS 76707
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2008
        All,

        Although the biblical teaching on homosexual behavior is fair game for
        this discussion group, I consider Rusty's post to be little more than
        spam. I have removed him from the list.

        Please do not post in response to his post, though again, if you wish
        to discuss the Bible's teaching on this or other subjects you are
        welcome to do so.

        Owner, Biblical Apologetics Group