Tillman's post -- accidentally deleted

    Message 1 of 54 , Jan 13, 2008
      The following is posted on Mr. Tillman's behalf; I accidentally
      deleted it instead of editing it.--Rob Bowman

      ---- "Robert M. Bowman wrote:
      > Ecclesiastes 4:8? What version are you reading?<

      A KJV red letter online version.
      http://www.christiananswers.net/bible/eccl4.html

      > Jesus is not *another* God, or a God "beside" the LORD. Again, if
      that is anyone's theology here, it would be Paul's theology, not mine
      (although Paul doesn't see it that way).<

      Okay, so it's Paul's theology, then you won't mind my making him the
      strawman we can both beat up on.

      [edited]

      M Tillman
    • setfreein1973@aol.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 10, 2008
        From what verse did you used to support this theory?
        Stan

        In a message dated 1/19/2008 10:39:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, anotherpaul2001@... writes:
        It is called "Agency" and was prefigured as an example by Moses being "God/Elohim" to Pharaoh and Aaron being his (Moses) prophet.