Farewell

  • huntrgathrer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      It is with a sense of disappointment that I have decided to withdraw
      from this group. I had hoped it would be a source of christian
      fellowship as well as providing some interesting and faith enhancing
      discussions. Apparently I must seek elsewhere for such things.

      I leave you, however, with no ill will, but rather, it is my heartfelt
      hope and prayer that God will bless you all with an ever increasing
      understanding of the things of God, and that those of you who have not
      come to know and accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour in a
      truly real and meaningful way, will eventually come to understand
      through study and sincere prayer, that Jesus Christ truly IS the ONLY
      means by which we can be reconciled to the Father, and thus recieve
      redemption, salvation, and even possibly exaltation, in the Kingdom of
      our Father in heaven. Farewell.

      Again, God bless you all,
      HG