Re: [biblicalapologetics] Re: Science and Satan

  • Robert Nusom
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2007
      I should be most interested in hearing what evidence
      you have with respect to a Christian view of Satan
      having a foundation in the Hebrew Scriptures. So far,
      I haven't found anyone who can substantiate such a
      view using the text as written without having to
      insert things that aren't there.

      Regardless, it would be great to see any aspect of
      Modern Christianity with a Scriptural foundation. I
      will look forward to both works. I truly am not being
      sarcastic here, I am simply stating the facts as I
      know them.

      Sincerely,

      Robert
      --- "Robert M. Bowman, Jr."