Hello

  • huntrgathrer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2007
      I go by the initials HG in forums such as this. I just joined, and
      wanted to take a moment to say hello. I took a little time to read
      some of the recent posts, and I am impressed with what I have read, on
      several levels.

      First, in that the discussions seem to be on good topics that really
      have substance. Secondly, there are obviously many bright people here
      with which to interact. And thirdly, there seems to be a good spirit
      amongst you, in that you are able to share views in a way that is not,
      shall I say, hyper-confrontational, like several of the other groups I
      have participated in previously.

      I look forward to entering into your discussions, as time and the
      spirit dictate, and getting to know you all. Perhaps I will do a
      little more reading of the archived posts, before I find time to
      actively enter your discussions - I may then want to offer my views
      on some particular issue that you have touched on in the past.

      Until then, God bless,
      HG