To the Moderator(s)

  • Ken Hutson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Please take a look at what is in your link section.
      Ken Hutson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
        Ken,

        Thanks for bringing to my attention the links that were in the Links
        section. They have been deleted and the Group settings have been
        changed so that only moderators may add links to that section.

        Anyone wishing to suggest links may email me with their suggestions.
        However, as List Owner, I reserve judgment in such matters.

        In Christ's service,
        Robert M. Bowman, Jr.