Re: [biblicalapologetics] IS AMERICA HEADED FOR A FAMINE ???

  • Steve Hogel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2006
      You will also find the denial of Christ's Deity
      and the Holy Spirit on this website.

      http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/44.html

      "THE NICENE CREED - The "Trinity" has its roots
      in the Nicene Creed"

      "The problem with most American Christians is
      that they have "no idea" as to what they are -
      SUPPOSED - to believe;
      Except that, instead of perfecting - THEIR OWN -
      salvation as required by Almighty God;

      They are following the false doctrines of modern
      day churches, which, over the years, have
      demonically fabricated their "own" so-called
      trinity doctrine(s), (s), (s).

      Moreover, for the official record, the Trinity
      Doctrine, which was without question an -
      INSPIRED - document; does NOT teach that GOD
      ALMIGHTY, and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are the
      same Entity;

      Nor, does it make any claim whatsoever that Jesus
      is "co-equal" with ALMIGHTY GOD, his Heavenly
      Father !!!!!"

      MORE...

      Another clear denial of Christ's Deity here...

      http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/84.html

      "JOHN 1:1 - John 1:1 does not imply what most
      people claim it says"

      "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
      with God, and the Word WAS God. (John 1:1)

      This verse obviously refers to Almighty God. It
      obviously does NOT mention Jesus."

      MORE...

      Really sad stuff.

      Blessings,
      Steve Hogel

      --- jayne_michaels01 <jayne_michaels01@...>
      wrote:

      > The link I am providing documents just how
      > worthless America's
      > churches have become in the eyes of GOD
      > himself, and how VOID most
      > people's common sense Values have become,
      > Christians or not !!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Louise
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2006
        I am removing the post by Jayne and her membership.  This is total nonsence.

        Louise

        --- jayne_michaels01 <jayne_michaels01@ yahoo.com>
        wrote:

        > The link I am providing documents just how
        > worthless America's
        > churches have become in the eyes of GOD
        > himself, and how VOID most
        > people's common sense Values have become,
        > Christians or not !!

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com