Offending post and poster gone

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 3:41 PM
      All,

      The offending post that recently showed up on this list has been
      removed from the web site, and the person who posted it has been
      removed from membership.

      Currently we have an open membership policy that does not require
      anyone to get a moderator's approval in order to join the list. If
      we get another post like that one I will have to change that policy.

      Sorry for the intrusion.

      In Christ's service,
      Robert M. Bowman, Jr.
      Center for Biblical Apologetics, Inc.