noob

  • sinbadthesailor0
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2004
      Hello O heard about this group from living by the word radio online
      listining. Looks like an interesting place.
    • Jeremiah
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2004
        Hi, Sinbad,

        Welcome to the board!

        God bless,
        Jeremiah
        Hello O heard about this group from living by the word radio online
        listining. Looks like an interesting place.

      • Cynthia H.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2004
          Nice of you to join us.  It's been a little slow, not too much activity the past couple of weeks.  Hope it gets a little more active soon!

          CH

          sinbadthesailor0 <anjohnla@...> wrote:
          Hello O heard about this group from living by the word radio online
          listining. Looks like an interesting place.

          Cynthia Hampton

          Ex Jehovah's Witnesses California

          Ex JW's LA and OC

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Robert Bowman
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2004
            Sinbad,

            Welcome to our little Group! Check out our Files section for the review
            article on the Peter Jennings special, as well as other papers of interest
            in biblical interpretation and apologetics. And if you have any Bible
            questions, feel free to post them to the list.

            In Christ's service,
            Robert M. Bowman, Jr.
            Center for Biblical Apologetics