888Re: question for naturalist

  • farrightjay
    May 5, 2005
      Robert,
      My post was made to teh only person who had called themselves a
      naturalist in the last couple of posts in the forum.The term
      perversion of your religion ( paraphrase) was directed at naturalists
      who clearly worship and have faith in science. My tone was hardly out
      of line and while blunt certainly wasnt out of line. Remember offense
      is taken NOT given ,that said youre terse response to my post left
      quite a bad taste in my mouth and while i appreciate your accepting me
      into the group i will take my leave now .May God bless you.

      -jay

      1 thessalonians 5:17
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic