875Apologetics Answer Alert: Attack on the Ten Commandments

  • Robert Bowman
    Mar 5, 2005

      I have added another new feature to the CBA web site, called the Apologetics
      Answer Alert (AAA). This feature draws attention to a recent book or article
      attacking some aspect of Christianity that merits an apologetics response.
      The first AAA concerns a newspaper opinion piece that argues that the Ten
      Commandments are antithetical to American values. For details, visit the
      home page of our web site (see link below).

      In Christ's service,

      Robert M. Bowman, Jr.
      Center for Biblical Apologetics
      Online: http://www.biblicalapologetics.net