3024Re: [biblicalapologetics] Putting Jesus in His Place available free in Kindle today only

  • Gary Saunders
    Mar 24, 2014
      Thank you

      Gary Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 24, 2014, at 6:33 AM, <faithhasitsreasons@...> wrote:

      Today only, Putting Jesus in His Place, which I co-authored with Ed Komoszewski, is available in Kindle for free. This book thoroughly demonstrates that the whole NT teaches that Jesus is God. Having just read Bart Ehrman's new book How Jesus Became God, I can tell you that our book provides a lot of information useful for countering Ehrman's claim that the deity of Christ was a doctrine that originated in stages only after Jesus' death. http://www.amazon.com/Putting-Jesus-His-Place-Christ-ebook/dp/B001QOGJVI/