3011I would like some input regarding this alledged "indirect" Bible contradiction.

  • Todd E. Tornow
    Aug 15, 2012
      Here is an Indirect contradiction- Most People call the Written New Testament, the "NEW TESTAMENT", but in the "written new testament" it says in 2 Corinthians, chapter 3:2Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, WRITTEN NOT WITH INK, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.......6Who also hath made us able ministers of the NEW TESTAMENT; NOT of the LETTER, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic