3009Re: [biblicalapologetics] Re: Death of the unborn and infants

  • jshrh1468@yahoo.com
    May 19, 2012
      Sin will cause many to suffer. Sin is running its course. Because of the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, many have been suffering and dying. Man chose to sin. Its not Gods fault. Its called consequences for bad actions. Sin has brought evil, disease, sickness, and death to mankind.

      From: "William" <eliadefollower@...>
      Sender: biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 16:32:23 -0000
      To: <biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [biblicalapologetics] Re: Death of the unborn and infants

      It sounds as if you are asking a variation on the age old question of why does God allow evil or the other version that is why does God allow sufffering. In all these questions the asker is assuming certain things must be true, including our human perspective.

      However, we need to remember that even our human perspective changes over time, or at least should change. Those things that seemed like a major tragedy to me as a child now seem as if they are simply a minor bump in the road, if even that much. Given that we grant God a life that extends beyond the age of the universe, how much different will His perspective be on what is evil and what is suffering? Are we to proclaim that our far more limited perspective is more proper than His?

      --- In biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com, Arcee A <truthseeker41471@...> wrote:

      > I was wondering how anyone here would answer this question:
      >
      > If God really exists, then why does he allow the unborn and infants to die so early?
      >
      > God bless!
      >

      > Arcee
      >

      > "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic