3006Re: [biblicalapologetics] Death of the unborn and infants

  • jshrh1468@yahoo.com
    May 16, 2012
      Sin will cause many to suffer. Sin is running its course. Because of the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, many have been suffering and dying. Man chose to sin. Its not Gods fault. Its called consequences for bad actions. Sin has brought evil, disease, sickness, and death to mankind.

      From: Arcee A <truthseeker41471@...>
      Sender: biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 23:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
      To: biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com<biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [biblicalapologetics] Death of the unborn and infants

      I was wondering how anyone here would answer this question:

      If God really exists, then why does he allow the unborn and infants to die so early?

      God bless!

      Arcee

      "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic