3004Re: [biblicalapologetics] Death of the unborn and infants

    May 16, 2012

      When should he let them die?  Should he interfere in all such deaths, even when a bomb goes off, a disease kills a whole village, a fire kills the entire family?

      Paul

      I was wondering how anyone here would answer this question:

      If God really exists, then why does he allow the unborn and infants to die so early?

      God bless!

      Arcee

      "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic