3Preterism

  • wernpete
    Mar 4, 2004
      I may as well be the first to ask a question on this list.

      I have noticed that the doctrine of the Lord's return as become an
      apologetics issue with some. I read over at JP Holding's website, that
      he regards the teaching of immanence a real problem the way most
      evangelicals understand it. Thus, the door to preterism is opened,
      with some extreme positions holding that the Lord did return in 70 AD,
      albeit invisibly.

      In the real world, is this an apologetics issue? Or are we simply
      seeing a revival of the old eschatological battles?

      Werner
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic