2820

  • William Mayor
    Mar 30, 2010
      Isa,

      I see one HUGE error in your logic.  You consider God to be infinite, which is fine.  This makes creation to be pantheistic (or possibly panentheistic for those who see a distinction) in nature, as by definition an infinite God cannot have anything excluded from Himself, including creation.  However, you conclude your argument with the statement "It should also bring into focus the unquestioned monotheism of Christianity".  Monotheism and Pantheism are diametrically opposed to each other.  Monotheism MUST have a finite God as it requires a creation that is separate from God.

      Now I could go through and point out other potential errors, however even without looking at other issues, this one issue sinks your whole argument unless you revise it.

      Bill

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic