2382Re: Ayn Rand on Original Sin

  • Heinz Schmitz
    Jul 1, 2009
      --- In biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com, "r.hero" <rdhero@...> wrote:

      > Hello Heinz,
      >
      > Actually, the doctrine referred to here is called the Adamic Nature not Original Sin.

      Semantics, really.

      >>To me, this makes more sense than to believe that God created Adam faulty¬ówith a fallen nature.

      Reply: I could be wrong, but I don't think Christians believe God created Adam faulty, but common-sense tells you that the prototype is never as good as what follows:)

      As for Satan, he is a gift to mankind. Satan got mankind to eat of the tree of knowledge. God sought to keep mankind ignorant. Satan sought to impart knowledge. Why would anyone want to live forever as an automaton?
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic