2294Re: Happy Darwin Day

  • sopater_berean
    Feb 13, 2009
      --- In biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com, "Heinz Schmitz"
      <christian_skeptic@...> wrote:

      > Reply: A Theory in science is not the same as a theory in everything
      > else. We have the theory of gravity, germ theory, even the fact that
      > the earth goes around the sun is a scientific theory. A scientific
      > theory is built upon one or more hypotheses, and upon evidence, and
      > we have more evidence for evolution than almost any other theory.

      Thank you for putting that so clearly. When you describe exactly what
      constitutes a scientific theory, it becomes abundantly clear that
      evolution should not be considered a scientific theory.

      It is the interpretation of the evidence that supports evolution, not
      the evidence itself. The same evidence interpreted biblically fully
      supports divine creation.

      God bless.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic