1858Re: God incarnate >> "Jesus spirit of God"

  • Cheryl Young
    Jan 15, 2008
      Iranian film director Nader Talebzadeh has an award at the 2007
      Religion Film Festival in Italy for his movie "Jesus spirit of God"
      (Isa roh-e khoda). The movie details the Islamic perspective of
      Jesus that he was not the son of God.
      http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryId=105509

      --- In biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com, Paul Leonard
      <anotherpaul2001@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rob,
      >
      > OK, I see what you are saying. It is an inference from the position
      that you hold, based on what you believe is meant by "God's Son". OK,
      that is what I was asking about and that answers it quite nicely.

      > Thank you.
      >
      > "Robert M. Bowman, Jr." <faithhasitsreasons@...>
      wrote: Paul,

      > You wrote:
      >
      > << Your answer speaks of his knowing when he was "Gods Son", in a
      > unique way and I agree with his knowing such by his baptism at the
      > latest. However that is not really the question.
      >
      > When did he know he was "God incarnate", which is different thing?
      >
      > That is the specific point being inquired about. >>
      >
      > Ah, well, that's the issue, isn't it? When you say that Jesus
      > is "God's Son," you mean that he is the first creature that God
      made;
      > when I say that Jesus is "God's Son," I mean that he is the
      eternal,
      > infinite, divine Son, equally God with the Father.
      >
      > I could ask you similarly specific questions, such as, When did
      Jesus
      > know that he was formerly Michael the archangel? Or, When did
      Jesus