1851Re: [biblicalapologetics] Re: God incarnate

  • mtillman@ec.rr.com
    Jan 11, 2008
      You said you could have asked "When did Jesus know that he was formerly Michael the archangel?"
      Do you mean to say that you think Jesus WAS Micharl the archangel? Or are you simply saying you could have asked a whole series of non-sensical questions, such as "When did Jesus know that he was formerly Michael the archangel?" is?
      There are several reasons I think "When did Jesus know that he was formerly Michael the archangel?" _is_ non-sensical, in part because of the implication that Jesus was "God incarnate," which means he CAN'T also have been formerly Michael the archangel.
      You also asked if Jesus was the first creature God created, but if he was created, how could he also be "equally God with the Father"? Can a god be created?
      How would you conform this all with the Biblical verses where God said He does not have a son, and that there is no god beside Him? Eccl. 4:8, for example.