1838Find the flaw in logic.

  • Todd Tornow
    Jan 2, 2008
      I would like some input on how to get around this one.

      I have some ideas.

      But I would like some other input.

      *

      Christians are people who have accepted the holy spirit in to their hearts, souls, and selves;

      by accepting the holy spirit they have accepted jesus into their selves:

      By accepting jesus into their selves they have accepted god into their selves;

       sin does not exist in the presence of god;

      god is in all Christians;

      all the above being true christians can not sin.

      Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic