1812Re: [biblicalapologetics] Re: Response to Rob Bowman on 1 Cor. 8:6 (Patrick)

  • Patrick Navas
    Oct 13, 2007
      Okay, Rob, then I guess I was the only one that misunderstood it. There wasn't anything that I saw on the web site to indicate that it was intended as a joke, so I was confused, and that's why I asked for clarification.

      Patrick

      "Robert M. Bowman, Jr." <faithhasitsreasons@...> wrote:
      Patrick,

      You wrote:

      << It's a relief to know that you do not promote tactics of that sort.
      They are awful. But I don't know if it will be clear to all that you
      posted that list in jest. I couldn't tell. That's why I asked. >>

      You are the only person, at least so far, who has suggested that
      anyone might misunderstand the post to be seriously proposing that
      people use such fallacious forms of reasoning. I have had about a
      dozen people comment on the post, and they all "got it" right away.