1808Re: Response to Rob Bowman on 1 Cor. 8:6 (Patrick)

    Oct 13, 2007
      Patrick,

      You wrote:

      << It's a relief to know that you do not promote tactics of that sort.
      They are awful. But I don't know if it will be clear to all that you
      posted that list in jest. I couldn't tell. That's why I asked. >>

      You are the only person, at least so far, who has suggested that
      anyone might misunderstand the post to be seriously proposing that
      people use such fallacious forms of reasoning. I have had about a
      dozen people comment on the post, and they all "got it" right away.