1806Re: Response to Rob Bowman on 1 Cor. 8:6 (Patrick)

    Oct 12, 2007
      Patrick,

      I did post it. The introduction is satirical. Surely you didn't
      think I seriously advocated using those fallacies?

      I'm leaving on a business trip.

      --- In biblicalapologetics@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Navas
      <patrick_navas@...> wrote:

      > Rob,
      >
      > I read this on your Deity of Christ blog/page. Did you post
      this? If not, are you an advocate or promoter of what follows?

      > Answer Someone If You Have No Case
      >
      > Finding someone's argument too tough to handle? Over your head
      in a matter of biblical exegesis, scientific evidence, or logical
      validity? Don't despair. Now you can always respond to those smart-
      alecks and put them in their place. These are field-tested methods
      for diverting attention from the lack of substance in your argument.
      Never be stuck again for a snappy comeback!
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic