1795Re: Response to Rob Bowman on 1 Cor. 8:6 (Paul Leonard)

    Oct 8, 2007
      Paul,

      It is very curious that you are so concerned about my asking Patrick
      to elaborate on his own beliefs. What is there to fear from him
      answering my questions?

      Your claim that my questions are a diversion is ridiculous. It is
      also ridiculous for you to claim that I have given no "in depth
      defense" of what I believe!

      I'm not going to treat such off-the-wall criticisms with kid gloves.

      The purpose of this list is not to discuss only what *I* believe,
      with everyone else free to challenge and criticize my beliefs while
      I must remain on the defensive. Anyone who participates here and
      opposes what someone else on the list says (whether me or anyone
      else) should be prepared to give his own positive alternative to the
      view he is criticizing.