1768Jews for Jesus

    Sep 15, 2007
      Mr. Tillman,

      You wrote:

      << Many of the leaders of "Jews For Jesus" are not Jews, they're
      Baptists. >>

      No, they're both (Jews and evangelical Christians, including, I
      would presume, Baptists). True, they are not advocates of the
      religion known as Judaism. However, they are ethnically and
      culturally Jews, and they still honor the God of Abraham, Isaac, and
      Jacob as the only true God.

      It's true that some of the members of Jews for Jesus were not
      especially devout in Judaism before their conversion to faith in
      Jesus as Messiah. But that's true of a lot of Jews today--and I
      doubt you would claim that they are not Jews, either.

      In any case, your argument is hopelessly _ad hominem_. You are
      dismissing their views because you claim they are not Jews (even
      though they are). Well, you're not a Jew, are you? Shall we ignore
      what you have to say on the subject?