1461Re: [biblicalapologetics] Re: FIRES THAT AMERICA CAN'T PUT OUT

  • Louise
    Dec 1, 2006
      Thanks for letting me know.

      Louise

      Dwmckie@... wrote:
      In a message dated 11/28/2006 9:35:13 PM Central Standard Time, mclouus@... writes:
      Melody, unless you have something really Biblical to talk about or ask questions about, please refrain from posting these types of articles that have nothing to do with a Biblical topic.
      Louise, I'm thinking that you will not get a reply from "Melody".  I've seen this very same thing on at least five different groups and forums, all the same content, same wording, same web link, but with different e-mail addys.  In other words, it's most likely spam.

      In His Service,

      David