1446Re: [biblicalapologetics] Re: ID logically implies non-ID, but u have none!

    Nov 8, 2006
      Hi Rob and Dave,

      "Robert M. Bowman, Jr." <faithhasitsreasons@...> wrote:
      Along with's Robs rock slide I think we could also list Cancer as an example of non-intelligent design.

      << Since you are the one affirming intelligent design, you should
      have no more problem finding examples of non-intelligent design in
      the universe, anymore than she who affirms a left hand would have
      problems showing the existence of it's counterpart (the non-left
      hand, or the right hand). >>

      Indeed, we have no problem finding examples of a lack of intelligent
      design ("non-intelligent design" could be misunderstood to mean
      design that is not intelligent) . When a rock slide occurs as the
      result of natural processes, the consequent positions of the rocks
      are not the result of design. Innumerable additional examples could
      be given.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic