LiveBibleChat.com and StudyWithChristian.com

  • biblestudyguide
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011

      LiveBibleChat.com and StudyWithChristians.com are going great, and compliment our work with BibleStudyGuide.org. We are blessed to chat online and teach people all over the world, while setting up Bible studies with local teachers in different countries.

      Please help us get out the word about these new resources! And if you have a website, you can get the code from http://livebiblechat.com/webmasters.html to put a button or text link on your site.

      God bless!