Workshop?

  • jwahlton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Will anyone be attending the workshop on Saturday? I need to get a count so that I can make sure I have enough goodies and workbooks.

      let me know!

      Julia
    • lilymaxmo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
        I'm sorry I can't this Saturday.

        Hope to see you tonight.

        Max

        Will anyone be attending the workshop on Saturday? I need to get a count so that I can make sure I have enough goodies and workbooks.

        let me know!

        Julia

      • Jessica Fox
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
          I have to work at Disney on Saturday so I can't make it.  Sorry, Jess