Fw: They Need Prayer

  • Jessica Fox
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2009

      --- On Sat, 5/9/09, Iona Hoeppner <iona@...> wrote:
      From: Iona Hoeppner <iona@...>
      Subject: They Need Prayer
      To: "Iona Hoeppner" <ionaruthie@...>
      Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 8:48 AM

      Good Morning, Prayer Warriors!

      A quick reminder that the Prayer Journey at the Vine will be open from 10 - 2 today, longer if I can get a volunteer to man it until about 5. Now, on to the real purpose of this email:

      Angie White has sent us these urgent prayer needs. I present them to you in herm own words:
      _____________________________

      My 98 year old cousin, Elaine Carter, in Woodville Mississippi suffered a massive stroke yesterday.  Please pray for peace for her and her family.
      _______________________

      Her second prayer request is below:
      _____________________
      I received this prayer request from a friend that goes to church with this couple.  Gary Hogman did not mention this in his prayer request but he has recently deployed overseas.  Below is Gary ‚Äôs request for prayer for his wife.‚Ķplease lift this family up in prayer.  We may not know this couple but we can certainly pray for them .

      My name is Gary Hogman. Some of you receiving this know me some  do not.  My wife, Cindy, is 32 years old and has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cervical cancer and her chances for survival are very slim.  She was pregnant with our second child and had miscarried recently at 3 months, and now we know why.  This is a request for you to forward this e-mail to everyone you know asking for prayer. The more people that pray for her to be healed, the better. Please pray and forward.. It only takes a second to hit 'forward'.   Please do it and don't delete this, your prayer can, and perhaps will, save her life.. Please pray and  ask everyone you know to pray for the HEALING of Cindy and the removal of all cancer in her body, so she may enjoy all that life has to offer, and to &nbs p;continue to be the wonderful mother to our 5-year-old son Michael..
      The power of Prayer is unsurpassed.  I want the whole world to have her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear our cry. Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a request for your help.

      Thank you from the bott om of my heart for reading this and helping with our request for healing! No words can express the power we have when we each do a little to come together.
      Regards,

      Cindy's husband - Gary
      Thank you, and please send it to the far reaches of our world.
      __________________________________

      Oh, Church, I pray to have a prayer believer like that if I am ever ill!

      Joyfully In HIS service,
      Iona Hoeppner
      iona@...
      (407) 552-9941

      "The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Cor 10:4-5

    • Julia Wahlton
      Message 2 of 7 , May 10, 2009
        I will certainly pray.  We went to The Vine this morning.  Where were all of my friends?

        Julia

[...]

      • Angela Whitford-Narine
        Message 3 of 7 , May 10, 2009
          Happy Mother's Day to all Bible Babe Moms!  How great is our god and how much he must love us to have entrusted us with his children!

        • Jessica Fox
          Message 4 of 7 , May 11, 2009
            Wouldn't you know!  The day the foxes didn't go, you went.  How did you like it?  The pastor is on vacation right now.  Maybe we'll see you there next week.  How's the Shack study going?

            ____________ _________ ________

            My 98 year old cousin, Elaine Carter, in Woodville Mississippi suffered a massive stroke yesterday.  Please pray for peace for her and her family.
            ____________ _________ __

            Her second prayer request is below:
            ____________ _________

            ____________ _________ _________ ____

            Oh, Church, I pray to have a prayer believer like that if I am ever ill!

            Joyfully In HIS service,
            Iona Hoeppner
            iona@thevinechurch. cc
            (407) 552-9941

            "The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Cor 10:4-5

          • malicea28
            Message 5 of 7 , May 19, 2009
              Hi Julia,

              Sorry I missed you. I wish I would have known you were planning on attending. I would have met you. I knew the pastor was not going to preach so I slacked off and didn't go. The fill-in pastor is not easy for me to listen to. I think he works great with the youth but not so much with the adults. I definately think you should visit again sometime. It is an awesome feeling when we take up a row or two at church. It really feels like home! Our pastor will be back this Sunday and we only have one service at 10am until the end of the summer.

              I miss ALL the Babes. We need to plan a get together soon. Anyone up for coffee or lunch? It would be awesome to see Max's Babes too. I want to hear all about your journeys.

              Love Ya!

              --- In biblebabes123@yahoogroups.com, Julia Wahlton <jwahlton@...> wrote:

              > I will certainly pray. We went to The Vine this morning. Where were all of
              > my friends?
              >
              > Julia

            • malicea28
              Message 6 of 7 , May 19, 2009
                Hi Julia,

              • lilymaxmo@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , May 19, 2009
                  I think it's a great idea...we all need to get together.  Let me know when and I will let my girls know.

                  Miss you all too!

                  Max