Wednesday

  • Julia Wahlton
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
      It was great to join you last week ladies.  I really missed that.  I don't think I'll be able to be there tomorrow though.  Spencer is in a play and has practice until 8:00 and Mark is working.  I'll try to go to next week though!

      Love
      Julia
    • carolgibson1108
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 17, 2009
        Hey guys. Good news and bad news. My parents sort of surpised us and drove down from Mississippi to visit my family and my brothers family. They got here last night. Bad news, Ron's father finally passed away from liver cancer this morning, so we have to leave for North Carolina tomorrow.
      • lilymaxmo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 17, 2009
          So sorry to hear about Ron's Dad, will keep you and his family in our prayers during this time and also for save travel.

          Love & Prayers,

          Max

          Hey guys. Good news and bad news. My parents sort of surpised us and drove down from Mississippi to visit my family and my brothers family. They got here last night. Bad news, Ron's father finally passed away from liver cancer this morning, so we have to leave for North Carolina tomorrow.

        • jessicayfox
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 17, 2009
            Hey Carol,

            We'll be praying for you and Ron. Is there anything you need me to do for you at school or otherwise? What about your parents? Did they have to leave early? I am so sorry that you didn't get to visit with them more. I know you don't see them often.

            Let Ron know that he is in our prayers.
            Jess
          • Julia Wahlton
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
              Carol

              I'm sorry for your loss

              Julia

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 30, 2009
                Good Evening Bible Babes!

                On Wednesday at 6pm the southside Bible Babes are meeting at my house to watch The Passion.  If any of the northside babes want to join us, the more the merrier!

                My address is 4451 Gwyndale Ct, Orlando, FL 32837.... If you are heading north on John Young you will make a left on town center, cross town loop intersection and turn right into the first community called "Chelsea Landing".  I am the corner house at the first cross street when you enter the community.

                If you are heading south on JYP, you will make a right on town center..

                If anyone has any problems with directions, just call me at 407-615-0370.

                I will take care of dinner.

                -Angela